Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- WOW San Diego’s 2nd Workshop of this year, it’s been slow, but this year San Diego started strong. Fun times with 6 new photographers eager to learn new skills in the “No more Auto mode Workshop” This workshop took placeRead More »
- Great time in San Pedro, it was cold again, some things never change LOL, 5 new students wanting to learn new skills were warriors, it was a long day but they survive and I hope they enjoyed the workshop like I did.Read More »
- Great Photography workshop in beautiful Haverston park, Temecula CA. In my teaching I like changing things around, try new ways of showing how to use the camera. On this Workshop I change the order, and even do I panic thinkingRead More »
- The first camera workshop of the year in San Pedro, no rain, but it turns out to be a cool day, very cold, sadly only 5 showed up of 7. But again we had an amazing time, sometimes people makeRead More »
- Back in Las Vegas for another wonderful fun workshop with new photographers. We started out cold at 7:00 am ±60°, but for January it was not that bad, once the sun came out it we were cruising shooting and learning, acquiring newRead More »
- 2018 begins in San Diego with 4 hungry students wanting to expand their knowledge of their camera and photography skills. The location was beautiful and silent Presidio Park, and the weather was a little bit below comfortable, but inRead More »
- Finally a workshop, October was a busy month with weddings and editing images; then came November always slow, but one thing that does not change. Love teaching new photographers new skills. Really enjoy seeing all have fun. Hope all enjoyRead More »
- Another great San Pedro photography workshop with an amazing small group. San Pedro’s Fermin Park gave us a summer weather with live bands and entertainment for us LOL. For the first time in 7 years of teaching, I forgotRead More »
- Talk about high temperatures, Las Vegas was hot, 105° in the strip feel like 120°, but at Sunset Park under shade of large trees with lots of water, it wasn’t that bad, it got better with the breeze that we gotRead More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?