Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- Love it, back teaching a workshop in the month of June in Las Vegas under 100°, hot hot hot hahaha. It was not cold for a change like most of this year’s workshops, I was expecting it to be worseRead More »
- 4th photography workshop of the year in San Diego, very graceful to have that many in San Diego this year, considering that not many people sign up for my workshops in past years. But like always we had a greatRead More »
- A warm day for a change, finally!!!!!!, Thank you all for a great workshop in Beautiful Harverston park in Temecula. Next photography, camera workshop is scheduled for April 21 2018 if 5 students sign up. Hector G DSLRclasses.com 619 864-4614Read More »
- Back to San Diego! This is the third workshop this year, and we had an awesome day even though it was a little bit cold. It seems like all of my workshops have cold temperatures LOL. However, this workshop wasRead More »
- Great time like always in Las Vegas, for the second time this year another “No more auto mode workshop”, this time the workshop was sold out with 12 students for a change YAAYYYY, this students were eager to know howRead More »
- WOW San Diego’s 2nd Workshop of this year, it’s been slow, but this year San Diego started strong. Fun times with 6 new photographers eager to learn new skills in the “No more Auto mode Workshop” This workshop took placeRead More »
- Great time in San Pedro, it was cold again, some things never change LOL, 5 new students wanting to learn new skills were warriors, it was a long day but they survive and I hope they enjoyed the workshop like I did.Read More »
- Great Photography workshop in beautiful Haverston park, Temecula CA. In my teaching I like changing things around, try new ways of showing how to use the camera. On this Workshop I change the order, and even do I panic thinkingRead More »
- The first camera workshop of the year in San Pedro, no rain, but it turns out to be a cool day, very cold, sadly only 5 showed up of 7. But again we had an amazing time, sometimes people makeRead More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?