Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- Talk about high temperatures, Las Vegas was hot, 105° in the strip feel like 120°, but at Sunset Park under shade of large trees with lots of water, it wasn’t that bad, it got better with the breeze that we gotRead More »
- It was a hot summer for a photography workshop, great time with a new group of photographer eager to learn how to control their camera. Inland Empire has a lot of parks, but none like Harveston Park, always feels likeRead More »
- Awesome day for a change in San Pedro, we all welcome a sunny day for a change, great students, love the versatility of cultures attending my photography classes (one student from Brazil). One thing I really enjoy is having studentsRead More »
- Great time yesterday with three photographers shooting stars and the Milky Way at Mount Laguna CA. Weather was perfect, no moon, clear skies and a beautiful location (No city light contamination, Dark Sky APP will help you find places). WeRead More »
- After a month of no workshops, we have a class in Point Fermin Park in San Pedro YAAAAAA. Funny I was expecting a warm welcome after the fact that the past days we had all the heat and guest what;Read More »
- After months of trying we finally had a workshop in San Diego, very thankful that some drove from long beach to take my workshop. Thank you again, really enjoy each one, hope you all practice and enjoy the new skills.Read More »
- Great workshop, again not perfect, weather said 40%-50% change of rain, we got lucky with no rain YAY , we pull it off. Love having people that just got their new cameras and really want to know how to useRead More »
- Awesome workshop with great weather for a change, no wind, 85° temperature, and no band signing 70’s & 80’s music near us LOL. Thank you all for spending the day with me, I really appreciate your trusting me drivingRead More »
- Another great workshop, not perfect beacuse of weather, but again we managed to pull a great class. It started a bit cold, then beautiful, then finished with lots of wind, but these photographers were determined “No more Auto mode”. ThanksRead More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?