Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- A warm day for a change, finally!!!!!!, Thank you all for a great workshop in Beautiful Harverston park in Temecula. Next photography, camera workshop is scheduled for April 21 2018 if 5 students sign up. Hector G DSLRclasses.com 619 864-4614Read More »
- Back to San Diego! This is the third workshop this year, and we had an awesome day even though it was a little bit cold. It seems like all of my workshops have cold temperatures LOL. However, this workshop wasRead More »
- Great time like always in Las Vegas, for the second time this year another “No more auto mode workshop”, this time the workshop was sold out with 12 students for a change YAAYYYY, this students were eager to know howRead More »
- WOW San Diego’s 2nd Workshop of this year, it’s been slow, but this year San Diego started strong. Fun times with 6 new photographers eager to learn new skills in the “No more Auto mode Workshop” This workshop took placeRead More »
- Great time in San Pedro, it was cold again, some things never change LOL, 5 new students wanting to learn new skills were warriors, it was a long day but they survive and I hope they enjoyed the workshop like I did.Read More »
- Great Photography workshop in beautiful Haverston park, Temecula CA. In my teaching I like changing things around, try new ways of showing how to use the camera. On this Workshop I change the order, and even do I panic thinkingRead More »
- The first camera workshop of the year in San Pedro, no rain, but it turns out to be a cool day, very cold, sadly only 5 showed up of 7. But again we had an amazing time, sometimes people makeRead More »
- Back in Las Vegas for another wonderful fun workshop with new photographers. We started out cold at 7:00 am ±60°, but for January it was not that bad, once the sun came out it we were cruising shooting and learning, acquiring newRead More »
- 2018 begins in San Diego with 4 hungry students wanting to expand their knowledge of their camera and photography skills. The location was beautiful and silent Presidio Park, and the weather was a little bit below comfortable, but inRead More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?