Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- Back to San Pedro for another great photography workshop for beginners. Love students who really look forward taking my workshop and travel all the way from Chicago to attend, really appreciate your trusting me. Thank you all for such aRead More »
- The stars aligned for this Photography Class in Las Vegas. Why you asked? I got 9 awesome students eager to learn. Great weather, not hot or too cold, we just moved from shade to the sun and it wasRead More »
- Que fortuna, un segundo workshop de fotografia en español que logramos hacer en este año. “No more auto mode workshop” en Chula Vista solo conto con 3 participantes haciendo la clase mas privada e intima para que los pariticipantes ,Read More »
- Clase de fotografia en Espanol, que sorpresa, se registraron 3 fotografos para un curso en ingles y al inicial el workshop nos dimos cuenta que el lenguaje principal de todos era espanol. Ya tenia tiempo sin dar un curso paraRead More »
- Great time with 9 photographers wanting to get out of auto mode in Las Vegas with a temperature of 106° “yikes” . Lucky for us Sunset Park has beautiful tall trees and lots green grass that helps cool the temperaturesRead More »
- Another amazing workshop, 5 photographers eager to learn and San Pedro’s weather was just perfect from beginning to end, could not have ask for a better day. Love this group, they all got along with each other from the startRead More »
- What a beautiful day in San Diego for another great photography workshop in peaceful Spreckels Park in Coronado, California. 4 eager photographers ready to take the next step to control their camera. Practice practice practice is the key to reallyRead More »
- Love it, back teaching a workshop in the month of June in Las Vegas under 100°, hot hot hot hahaha. It was not cold for a change like most of this year’s workshops, I was expecting it to be worseRead More »
- 4th photography workshop of the year in San Diego, very graceful to have that many in San Diego this year, considering that not many people sign up for my workshops in past years. But like always we had a greatRead More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?