Workshops for all levels. hoping to inspire you and raise your level and give you confidence when shooting with your camera.
- Back in Las Vegas for another wonderful fun workshop with new photographers. We started out cold at 7:00 am ±60°, but for January it was not that bad, once the sun came out it we were cruising shooting and learning, acquiring newRead More »
- 2018 begins in San Diego with 4 hungry students wanting to expand their knowledge of their camera and photography skills. The location was beautiful and silent Presidio Park, and the weather was a little bit below comfortable, but inRead More »
- Finally a workshop, October was a busy month with weddings and editing images; then came November always slow, but one thing that does not change. Love teaching new photographers new skills. Really enjoy seeing all have fun. Hope all enjoyRead More »
- Another great San Pedro photography workshop with an amazing small group. San Pedro’s Fermin Park gave us a summer weather with live bands and entertainment for us LOL. For the first time in 7 years of teaching, I forgotRead More »
- Talk about high temperatures, Las Vegas was hot, 105° in the strip feel like 120°, but at Sunset Park under shade of large trees with lots of water, it wasn’t that bad, it got better with the breeze that we gotRead More »
- It was a hot summer for a photography workshop, great time with a new group of photographer eager to learn how to control their camera. Inland Empire has a lot of parks, but none like Harveston Park, always feels likeRead More »
- Awesome day for a change in San Pedro, we all welcome a sunny day for a change, great students, love the versatility of cultures attending my photography classes (one student from Brazil). One thing I really enjoy is having studentsRead More »
- Great time yesterday with three photographers shooting stars and the Milky Way at Mount Laguna CA. Weather was perfect, no moon, clear skies and a beautiful location (No city light contamination, Dark Sky APP will help you find places). WeRead More »
- After a month of no workshops, we have a class in Point Fermin Park in San Pedro YAAAAAA. Funny I was expecting a warm welcome after the fact that the past days we had all the heat and guest what;Read More »
Want to know what equipment to buy? Who is your instructor? Would you like to contact me?