No more Auto mode RIGHT!
Understanding how your camera works and taking control over settings should be your first objective.
No more guessing, use your camera knowing what you’re doing and capture what you want!!!
This workshop is all about your camera, we will cover the following:
- Know what the camera buttons will do for you.
- Understand how you measure light with numbers in Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO, no more guessing on what to use before you take a picture
- How Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO interact with light in the Creative Modes (Aperture, Shutters Speed & Manual.)
- Learn how and when to use the creative modes of Aperture Priority (A or Av), Shutter Speed Priority (S or Tv) and Manual Mode (M)
- Every Student gets a ±50 plus page workshop binder
Time: 7:00 to 5:00 pm, 9 Hours of hands-on practice with a small group of photographers and one instructor
Number of Students
Chula Vista: Requires a minimum of 3 students on a weekday
San Diego: Requires a minimum of 3 students – max 6
Redlands, Temecula, Long Beach: Requires a minimum of 4 students – max 6
Las Vegas: Requires a minimum of 4 or 6 students -max 8.
What you need to bring:
Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless),
Wide Angle 24-70mm or 18-55mm or Similar
Telephoto 70-300mm or 55-200mm or similar
Extra Battery, if you only have one battery bring your cables and charger.
If you are not sure if you have the right camera or lens please contact me at [email protected] or call or text me at (619) 864 4614
Interested in attending see scheduled. I do have to let you know there is homework 7 days prior to the workshop, so that will get your mind thinking about what I will cover in the workshop.
There is no payment until we reach the minimum. SIGN UP first, so you can be added to the interest list of the workshop you want to attend, if we do not reach the minimum 7 days prior to the date of the workshop, it will be canceled and a new date will be scheduled.