No more Auto Mode Right!!!!!!!! Understanding how your camera works and taking control over settings should be your first objective.
where can i buy aciclovir This Workshop will cover the following:
- Know what the camera buttons will do for you.
- Understand how you measure light with numbers in Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO, no more guessing on what to use before you take a picture
- How Aperture Shutter Speed and ISO Interact with light in the Creative Modes (Aperture, Shutters Speed & Manual.)
- Learn how and when to use the creative modes of Aperture Priority (A or Av), Shutter Speed Priority (S or Tv) and Manual Mode (M)
- Every Students get a ±40 plus page Workshop Binder
9 Hours of Hands On Practice with a small group of photographers (Min 5 – Max 8 students)
What you need to bring : Camera, Wide Angle 18-55mm or Similar & Telephoto 55-200mm or similar
If you are not sure if you have the right Camera or Lens please contact me,
If you do not see a date scheduled in your City it is because I am waiting a minimum of 5 students to sign up
So SIGN UP NOW so you can be included!!!!!!